Aboveground layout: The equipment is designed with multi-floor and multi-row. Each floor is designed with a space as an exchanging space. All spaces can be lifted automatically except the spaces in the first floor. All the spaces can slide automatically except the spaces in the top floor. When a car is needed to be parked or released, all spaces under this car space will slide to the empty space and forms a lifting channel under this space. In this case, the space will go up and down freely. When it reaches the ground, the car will go out and in easily.
Half aboveground, half underground layout: It's a combination of vertical-horizontal parking system and pit lifting parking system. The over ground part is a vertical-horizontal parking system. And the underground part is a pit lifting parking system. When a car in the ground floors is needed to be parked or released, the over ground parts need to move to form a lifting channel.
1) Less land occupation, high space using rate.
2) Different types of packing like full packing, half packing, easy packing and naked packing are available.
3) Low building cost and low maintenance cost.
4) Running smoothly and fleetly, low noise, short accessing time.
5) Multiple safety protection like anti-fall, anti-collision, anti-overload and a series of safety protection device.
6) Adopted hydraulic speed regulation technology, work smoothly.